Studio Assistant Program for New Milford Location
We are currently seeking Studio Assistants, dedicated yogis willing to work 4 hours a week (1 or 2 shifts) in exchange for unlimited yoga classes. The type of work that is needed is as follows:
- Receptionists / Administrative Work ~ During class time and other events
- Responsibilities include: student check in, maintaining attendance records, payment processing, retail sales
- This position requires proficiency in Mind Body Software. S.A. s will be trained.
- Studio Cleaning
- Responsibilities include: Kitchen, three bathrooms, floors, inside of windows, light dusting, organizing yoga props and watering plants
- maintenance of sidewalk sandwich board signage with daily class information (weather permitting)
- hanging flyers
- social media
- Bi -Monthly blanket washing at local Laundry Facility
- Photos ~ have an I -phone? Feel free to snap pictures of classes for promotional and marketing material.
We are looking for individuals who love yoga and love ah Yoga and Wellness Center, preferably people who are willing to commit to six months. Anyone interested should contact Anne. Thank you for your interest in our Studio Assistant Program.
ah Yoga Center
168 New Milford Turnpike
New Preston, CT 06777
Phone: (860) 868-6707